Get The Dude Network Monitor Software Free. The Software wonders here and there on your network and points out the devices used and and detects if there is any technical problems and solve them quickly for better performance of the network.
The network monitor is a new application by MikroTik which can dramatically improve the way you manage your network environment. It will automatically scan all devices within specified subnets, draw and layout a map of your networks, monitor services of your devices and alert you in case some service has problems.
Demo system: Our RouterOS demo routers are viewable from within the Dude, install The Dude and connect to our Demo dude system with the Dude Secure connection to 184.108.40.206
Some of it’s features:
- The Dude is free of charge!
- Auto network discovery and layout
- Discovers any type or brand of device
- Device, Link monitoring, and notifications
- Includes SVG icons for devices, and supports custom icons and backgrounds
- Easy installation and usage
- Allows you to draw your own maps and add custom devices
- Supports SNMP, ICMP, DNS and TCP monitoring for devices that support it
- Individual Link usage monitoring and graphs
- Direct access to remote control tools for device management
- Supports remote Dude server and local client
- Runs in Linux Wine environment, MacOS Darwine, and Windows
- Best price/value ratio compared to other products (free of charge)