Get Putty SSH For Windows Free. If you are a network manager and want to know about a simple, fast and reliable tool for transferring your data from one network to another network then this software will help you perfectly for the purpose.
Here are the PuTTY files themselves:
- PuTTY (the Telnet and SSH client itself)
- PSCP (an SCP client, i.e. command-line secure file copy)
- PSFTP (an SFTP client, i.e. general file transfer sessions much like FTP)
- PuTTYtel (a Telnet-only client)
- Plink (a command-line interface to the PuTTY back ends)
- Pageant (an SSH authentication agent for PuTTY, PSCP, PSFTP, and Plink)
- PuTTYgen (an RSA and DSA key generation utility).
LEGAL WARNING: Use of PuTTY, PSCP, PSFTP and Plink is illegal in countries where encryption is outlawed. I believe it is legal to use PuTTY, PSCP, PSFTP and Plink in England and Wales and in many other countries, but I am not a lawyer and so if in doubt you should seek legal advice before downloading it. You may find this site useful (it’s a survey of cryptography laws in many countries) but I can’t vouch for its correctness.
Use of the Telnet-only binary (PuTTYtel) is unrestricted by any cryptography laws.
There are cryptographic signatures available for all the files we offer below. We also supply cryptographically signed lists of checksums. To download our public keys and find out more about our signature policy, visit the Keys page. If you need a Windows program to compute MD5 checksums, you could try the one at this site. (This MD5 program is also cryptographically signed by its author.)
Download Putty SSH For Windows